How to troubleshoot plugin errors?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by christon26 View Post
    I have posted on vb.org but this is incredibly frustrating as how am I supposed to find which plugin it is (assuming it actually is a plugin) if ALL of them are giving warnings??
    Its going to take someone with access to your forum, and possibly server, to track it down.
    Baby, I was born this way

Comment

Originally posted by christon26 View Post
      I have....ALL of them, and also disabled the products in Product Manager....going through and re-enabling them one at a time I am getting the warnings for every single plugin INCLUDING the ones you said not to disable, vbBlogs

I have posted on vb.org but this is incredibly frustrating as how am I supposed to find which plugin it is (assuming it actually is a plugin) if ALL of them are giving warnings??

And this auto-save you have here keeps eating my words LOL
      Yes I know., I was just clarifying that this was part of my original instructions and when you disabled your plugins the problem disappeared. Ergo, the issue is with a plugin.
      Steve Machol, former vBulletin Customer Support Manager (and NOT retired!)
      Change CKEditor Colors to Match Style (for 4.1.4 and above)

Steve Machol Photography

Mankind is the only creature smart enough to know its own history, and dumb enough to ignore it.

Comment

My hosting have fixed this overnight, I have asked and am waiting on a reply as to what the cause was, but I am very glad to have my board up and running again
        Digiscrap Forum (vBulletin 3.8.7 PL2)
        HunnyBee Design (vBulletin 3.8.7 PL2)

Comment

If I was guessing, id say they disabled the eval command in php.
          Baby, I was born this way

Comment

I still had warnings/failures in admin once I enabled all the plugins again but I only had 3 admin plugins so they were quick to disable for now, I'm not sure what they did lol but I hope they will tell me, and then I might know what to do if it happens again....and if it's something I can actually fix myself
            Digiscrap Forum (vBulletin 3.8.7 PL2)
            HunnyBee Design (vBulletin 3.8.7 PL2)

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
            Working...
            X