Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• help ... class_postbit.php (292)

dear all .

i have small problem ... in my forums i can't make a new post it take long time and after (( 500 Internal server error ))
    i send email to hosting company and he say

Ok it appears this error is the reason for the problems
    - Fatal error: Maximum execution time of 30 seconds exceeded in /home/***********/public_html/forums/includes/class_postbit.php(292) : eval()'d code on line 22
    - This deals with cache
    - You could optimize the code and or databases associated with it by implementing a cache pluggin such as W3 cache for wordpress.

and my Version 3.8.6

so i don't know how to fix this problem .... there is any solution .
    BahrainMotors Creating A Higher Standard

Eval code is 98% of the time issues wit your third party addons. Disable them first.

Comment

i stop all products and the problem still ..... and i make replace the file and the problem still .... i delete some line and replace with other code and the problem still ... i make repair to database and the problem still .....

Comment

Go to:

AdminCP > Plugins & Products > Plugin Manager

What do you have that's using the 'postbit_display_complete' Hook location?
        Vote for:

- *Admin Settable Paid Subscription Reminder Timeframe*
        -
        *PM - Add ability to reply to originator only*
        - Add Admin ability to auto-subscribe users to specific channel(s)
        - "Quick Route" Interface...

Comment

i go to AdminCP > Plugins & Products > Plugin Manager

postbit_display_complete
          Click image for larger version

Name:	untitled2c.gif
Views:	1
Size:	844 Bytes
ID:	3682189

i stop the highslide resize product and i check again still the problem.

Comment

i make delete to highslide resize product and now the postbit_display_complete is passiveVid - Showthread Replacement i thing this is the stander setting

Comment

??????

Comment

dear supports

i try to make new post in other category and it is perfecta with out any problem just in first category >>> i make delete for the category and i make again same problem

Comment

To troubleshoot this, first reupload all the original vB non-image files (except install.php). Make sure you upload these in ASCII format and overwrite the ones on the server. Also be sure to upload the admincp files to whichever directory you have set in your config.php file. Then run 'Suspect File Versions' in Diagnostics to make sure you have all the original files for your version and that none show 'File does not contain expected contents':

Admin CP -> Maintenance -> Diagnostics -> Suspect File Versions

[Note: In some cases you may also need to remove any of the listed .xml files in the includes/xml directory.]

Next, disable all plugins.Note: To temporarily disable the plugin system, edit config.php and add this line right under <?php

define('DISABLE_HOOKS', true);

Then if you still have this problem, create a new style and choose no parent style. This will force it to use the default templates. Finally empty your browser cache, close all browser windows then try again. Make sure you change to the new style and view your forums with it.

Do you have the same problem?
                  Vote for:

- *Admin Settable Paid Subscription Reminder Timeframe*
                  -
                  *PM - Add ability to reply to originator only*
                  - Add Admin ability to auto-subscribe users to specific channel(s)
                  - "Quick Route" Interface...

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
                  Working...
                  X