How to add Links to NavBar

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How to add Links to NavBar

Please Don't Reply saying Go to vBulletin.org because I have been there for over an hour trying to find how to add Buttons to the NavBar by going into the Navbar template in Navigation/breadcrumbs but none of the codes match 3.8.7.

I am using version 3.8.7 of vBulletin and can anyone give me a link to a tutorial on how to add links to the navigation bar? (Add buttons if you don't know what I mean)
    I really need this, Ive been searching for so long, and I can't find any mods or anything. There all the wrong version. please help

Please give me a link or just help me yourself by commenting and telling me what to do, THANKS!

Start posting please!

Did you see these?

http://www.vbulletin.org/forum/showt...ghlight=navbar
    http://www.vbulletin.org/forum/showt...ghlight=navbar

Comment

The first one doesn't help that much. And the second one is a good tutorial but... its for drop down. I want a Normal Regular Button for 3.8.7 version of vBulletin

Comment

Ok, in your navbar template, just find the code that looks something like this....
        HTML Code:
        <td class="vbmenu_control"><a href="usercp.php$session[sessionurl_q]">$vbphrase[user_cp]</a></td>
        and find where you want to add a new link and just add your code in like something similar to this:
        HTML Code:
        <td class="vbmenu_control"><a href="YOURLINK">NAVBAR LINK</a></td>

Comment

<td class="vbmenu_control"><a href="YOURLINK">NAVBAR LINK</a></td>

For this Code you stated, what is the Navbar Link? and the Yourlink. which one is the one where it goes to the URL i want it to and whats the other Link it needs?

Comment

Originally posted by LucasxX View Post
            &lt;td class=&quot;vbmenu_control&quot;&gt;&lt;a href=&quot;YOURLINK&quot;&gt;NAVBAR LINK&lt;/a&gt;&lt;/td&gt;

For this Code you stated, what is the Navbar Link? and the Yourlink. which one is the one where it goes to the URL i want it to and whats the other Link it needs?
            YOURLINK gets replaced with your url
            NAVBAR LINK gets replaced with whatever you want it to say (Home, Forums, Arcade, etc)

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
            Working...
            X