Join Date is not showing in the postbit legacy VB 3.8.6

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Join Date is not showing in the postbit legacy VB 3.8.6

I looked at all the code in the postbit_legacy and everything is fine but the Join Date isn't showing up on the forums. It's very frustrating. Can anyone help me?

Is it working for anyone?

Can you confirm the join dates are correct in the database?

This is the original code from the default postbit_legacy template, is it identical?

Code:
    <if condition="$post['joindate']"><div>$vbphrase[join_date]: $post[joindate]</div></if>

Comment

</td>
      <td class="thead" style="font-weight:normal; border: $stylevar[cellspacing]px solid $stylevar[tborder_bgcolor]; border-$stylevar[left]: 0px" align="$stylevar[right]">
      &nbsp;
      <if condition="$show['postcount']">#<a href="showpost.php?$session[sessionurl]p=$post[postid]&amp;postcount=$post[postcount]" target="new" rel="nofollow" id="postcount$post[postid]" name="$post[postcount]"><strong>$post[postcount]</strong></a></if>
      <if condition="$show['inlinemod']">
      <input type="checkbox" name="plist[$postid]" id="plist_$postid" style="vertical-align:middle; padding:0px; margin:0px 0px 0px 5px" value="$post[checkbox_value]" />
      </if>
      <!-- <if condition="$post['joindate']"><div>$vbphrase[join_date]: $post[joindate]</div></if> -->

</td>
      </if>
      </tr>
      Thats where it is. I dunno if its in the wrong place or what but it isn't showing up for anyone on any style/skin.

Comment

You have it commented out - remove the <!-- and the trailing -->
        Lats...

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
        Working...
        X