• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Error Unable to add cookies, header already sent

Any help would be greatly appreciated

I'm receiving the following error when I click on this post our site:'

http://baylinerownersclub.org/forum/...ad.php?t=58530

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/xxxx/xx/xx/xxx/web/forum/showthread.php on line 639

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/xxxx/xx/xx/xxx/web/forum/showthread.php on line 1041

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/xxxx/xx/xx/xxx/web/forum/forum/showthread.php on line 1046

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/xxxx/xx/xx/xxx/web/forum/showthread.php on line 1518

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/xxxx/xx/xx/xxx/web/forum/forum/showthread.php on line 1523

Unable to add cookies, header already sent.
    File:/home/xxxx/xx/xx/xxx/web/forum/showthread.php
    Line: 639

Our version is vBulletinĀ® Version 3.8.4

Thanks in advance.
    Last edited by gman; Wed 13 Apr '11, 4:55pm. Reason: Added version

It looks like your server upgraded to a newer version of PHP that is not compatible with 3.8.4. I'd ask your host if they can downgrade PHP. Otherwise you should consider upgrading vB.
    Steve Machol, former vBulletin Customer Support Manager (and NOT retired!)
    Change CKEditor Colors to Match Style (for 4.1.4 and above)

Steve Machol Photography

Mankind is the only creature smart enough to know its own history, and dumb enough to ignore it.

Comment

Thanks Steve!

Issue resolved! Our ISP upgraded the PHP version which caused the issue. I had them revert it back to the previous version.

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
      Working...
      X