Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• coloradok5
    replied
    It looks like there's an issue with the hostname for my server. I could not ftp to the site as well, when I get more info I will update, thanks.

Leave a comment:

• Steve Machol
    replied
    I see all attachments in those two links fine now. Do you have a specific link where you are still having this problem?

Leave a comment:

• coloradok5
    replied
    Originally posted by Steve Machol View Post
    Thanks but you don't allow guests to download attachments.
    Just changed it to allow attachments for guests

Looks like some attachments show links that don't open and others show just an empty attachment boarder.
    Last edited by coloradok5; Sun 3rd Apr '11, 5:29pm.

Leave a comment:

• coloradok5
    replied
    Can I PM you a registered username and password?

Leave a comment:

• Steve Machol
    replied
    Thanks but you don't allow guests to download attachments.

Leave a comment:

• coloradok5
    replied
    removed the url
    Last edited by coloradok5; Sun 3rd Apr '11, 5:31pm.

Leave a comment:

• Steve Machol
    replied
    Link to a specific post with this problem?

Leave a comment:

• coloradok5
    replied
    removed the url
    Last edited by coloradok5; Sun 3rd Apr '11, 5:31pm.

Leave a comment:

• Steve Machol
    replied
    What is the URL?

Leave a comment:

• coloradok5
    replied
    Hi Steve
    With firefox instead of seeing the attached picture you see a link to the picture, when you try to open it you just get a download status indicator and the picture never loads.
    With IE instead of seeing the attached picture you see a broken link (red x) to the picture, when you try to open it you just get a download status indicator and the picture never loads.

Leave a comment:

• Steve Machol
    replied
    Originally posted by coloradok5 View Post
    I have VB (3.8.1) installed at 2 different websites and just noticed as of today that attachments no longer load on either website? Nothing has been changed recently so not sure what the problem is, any ideas or places to start looking?

My host (dedicated server) thinks there is an error somehow occurring on the part of the code in the attachment.php that is running the MySQL query to get the information about the attachment?
    What is happening exactly? We need more info in order to help.
    Last edited by Trevor Hannant; Sat 2nd Apr '11, 12:53am.

Leave a comment:

• coloradok5
    started a topic Attacments all of a sudden not showing?

Attacments all of a sudden not showing?

I have VB (3.8.1) installed at 2 different websites and just noticed as of today that attachments no longer load on either website? Nothing has been changed recently so not sure what the problem is, any ideas or places to start looking?

My host (dedicated server) thinks there is an error somehow occurring on the part of the code in the attachment.php that is running the MySQL query to get the information about the attachment?
widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
Working...
X