Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Steve Machol
    replied
    It would be one month from that day is started. I checked my forums (which primarily use monthly recurring subscriptions) and that is the way it's working for me.

Leave a comment:

• melbo
    replied
    Everything looks good per that thread. It doesn't however, tell me what a proper End Date should be: Date the recurring stops for good or date that the payment will recur.

For instance. I purchase a Monthly recurring today. What would the End Date be? 4/2/2011 or something else?

Leave a comment:

• Steve Machol
    replied
    I have been running recurring PayPal subscriptions for years without any problems. Please see this for help troubleshooting Paid Subscription problems:

http://www.vbulletin.com/forum/showthread.php?t=255511

Leave a comment:

• melbo
    started a topic Recurring Subscriptions not recurring

Recurring Subscriptions not recurring

3.8.6 and now 3.8.7
    I've set up a couple of monthly subscriptions linked to PayPal. I have a $5 a month and a $10 a month set up.

I get a notification of the recurring subscription from PayPal when a member makes a purchase but after a month passes, it doesn't seem to auto charge or recur them for another month.

How can I test and troubleshoot this? What should the End Date be set to? the end of the month and the scheduled day for recurring re-subscription or should it be set further out than that? It defaults to the 30 days since I set the subscription for a month and my members receive Expiration Warnings and then nothing.

Here are my settings for one of them:

Click image for larger version

Name:	recur.png
Views:	1
Size:	11.6 KB
ID:	3720102
widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
Working...
X