Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Integrated Adsense not working

Hi all,

I've had a Google Adsense ad on my website for the past few years and it works fine.

Last month I integrated my VB and adsense accounts, installed VB again and initiated the integrated ads. These ads appear fine on the vbulletin forum, but they are not counted in my Google adsense impressions/earnings.

Checking the source code these ads do have the correct publisher ID, there's a channel created in Google to show them, and they're not being hidden in an impressions/earnings total. They are just not being counted at all, it's as if they aren't there.

I've spent the last week checking it at the Google end and that all seems fine.

If anyone has any advice I'd be grateful.

Many thanks.

Well, have you contacted google about it? We don't do anything super special to the ads as far as I am aware.

Comment

Hi Zachery. The Google help pointed me in VB's direction.

Can't seem to see anyone else on this forum reporting a similar problem, can't get my head around it at all.

Comment

You don't have to use the Adsense integration. You can simply add the Adsense code to the appropriate templates.
        Steve Machol, former vBulletin Customer Support Manager (and NOT retired!)
        Change CKEditor Colors to Match Style (for 4.1.4 and above)

Steve Machol Photography

Mankind is the only creature smart enough to know its own history, and dumb enough to ignore it.

Comment

Originally posted by Steve Machol View Post
          You don't have to use the Adsense integration. You can simply add the Adsense code to the appropriate templates.
          Thanks yeah, I quite like the idea of the simplicity of the VB integrated system. Maybe it's not to be.

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
          Working...
          X