Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• lifanovsky
    replied
    I did. Tried Chrome and IE with different users..

Well, thanks anyway.

Leave a comment:

• HowardE
    replied
    It was a browser issue. Try a different browser.

Leave a comment:

• lifanovsky
    replied
    Howard, please tell me, did you resolved this issue? I have the same problem, opened a thread, then a support ticket, the support guy told me to make a default style and disable all hooks, I've done this, once was able to add some tags, and now I am again unable to do it, even with the clean style and hooks disabled. Trying to resolve this issue for a few months with no luck..

First only admin wasn't able to add tags and my test user was fine, and now even my test user can't do it. Everything in usergroup settings is set to yes, but no luck.. Please respond!

Leave a comment:

• HowardE
    replied
    Done... Thank you.

Leave a comment:

• Zachery
    replied
    Howard can you put in a ticket to let us take a look?

Leave a comment:

• HowardE
    replied
    I went through EVERY usergroup we have, and they are all set to yes. All 4 of the tagging options on everything. After I had already gone through all of the usergroups, with no success, I posted here, looking for other suggestions.

What I mean about the "Legacy" is... If/When this is resolved... will all threads started by the person who was previously unable to have their threads tagged still have that same issue on old threads. In other words... Will ONLY subsequent "NEW THREADS" be allowed to be tagged?

Leave a comment:

• Lynne
    replied
    Check Usergroups > find usergroup to Edit > Can Tag Own Threads and make sure it is set to Yes. There are actually four tagging options right in that same area, check them all.

And what do you mean about the post legacy allow tagging? Tagging isn't done per post, it is done per thread - it's on the bottom of the showthread page and has nothing to do with the post template being postbit or postbit_legacy.

Leave a comment:

• HowardE
    replied
    I mean - specific users can't tag their threads, and for that matter nobody can tag these specific users threads (not even me) -

I've checked all usergroup permissions, and made found some that were prohibited from tags, but I enabled those.

At this point, they are still unable to tag threads that they have started.

Also - once we fix this - Will the post legacy allow tagging?

Leave a comment:

• Lynne
    replied
    Do you mean only specific threads may not be tagged or that no users are able to tag any threads at all?

Leave a comment:

• HowardE
    started a topic Problems with Tagging Threads

Problems with Tagging Threads

Hi,

Sorry if this has been asked and answered already, but its hard to search for 3 letter words here...

Anyway.

I'm having issues with certain users being able to tag threads. Mostly, it appears to be some moderators and their threads posted are unable to be tagged. I've gone through all the usergroups, and don't see any reason why this would be happening. I am also unable to tag their threads, as site admin. I've spent a bit of time on it, and am totally befuddled. Any assistance would be appreciated.

Thanks.