That is what Reputation Power is.

Rep power: How much power (points) the use gives when they give reputation

Rep level:
    How much reputation points they have received from other users

Leave a comment:

• K4L
    replied
    sorry steve.

I was meaning where to specify how many points all users can give with each click?

by default is it set to 1? no such settings that I can change in the admin panel?

Leave a comment:

• Steve Machol
    replied
    Admin CP -> Settings -> Options -> User Reputation Options -> Default Reputation

Leave a comment:

• K4L
    replied
    Originally posted by Steve Machol View Post
    Sorry, there is no function to do this. This requires modifying the code. We cannot officially support code modifications or forums running modified code, however you can try searching or asking for help with this over at www.vbulletin.org.
    thanks steve.

Where can I specify the default point for everyone? is it set to 1 by default?

Leave a comment:

• Steve Machol
    replied
    Sorry, there is no function to do this. This requires modifying the code. We cannot officially support code modifications or forums running modified code, however you can try searching or asking for help with this over at www.vbulletin.org.

Leave a comment:

• K4L
    started a topic reputation settings

reputation settings

hi there.

where can I alter how many points each primary usergroup can give with each click?

thanks.
widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
Working...
X