Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Forum (but not site) Completely Inaccessible

Hello,

The forum on my site, RedsZone.com, is currently inaccessible - only a blank page loads. I have confirmed that I can access my AdminCP and other non-vBulletin portions of the site, so the problem appears isolated to vB. That's a major problem, though, as vB basically is our entire site.

The only changes that I recently made were to install mysqldumper in an attempt to back up a large forum (since I do not have telnet/shell access). That program appeared to time out during the back up, so I've since uninstalled it completely. I don't think that's what caused the current issue, as the performance of our site or at least vB was already very, very slow which is why I wanted to do a backup in the first place. Now, though, users can not even access the forum. In addition to this, I have opened a support ticket with my host company (hostpc.com). Can someone get me pointed in the right direction to solve this issue? Thanks so much in advance for your help.

It's a PHP error caused by a missing file or plugin; go to your CONFIG.PHP file and disable all plugins;
    define('DISABLE_HOOKS', 1);

Alternatively; if you can access admincp; disable the plugin system in Settings.
    anders | vbulletin team | check out the new vbulletin facebook app
    Proudly vBulletin'ing since 2001
    Please be my friend!
    http://www.twitter.com/inetskunkworks
    vBulletin Performance Articles:
    Click here to read

Comment

Thanks - I will try that ASAP and let you know.

Originally posted by IBxAnders View Post
      It's a PHP error caused by a missing file or plugin; go to your CONFIG.PHP file and disable all plugins;
      define('DISABLE_HOOKS', 1);

Alternatively; if you can access admincp; disable the plugin system in Settings.

Comment

It actually turned out to be a bad index file, which I will replace, and not a plugin issue. Thanks for your help.

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
        Working...
        X