malware

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• malware

Hi, I recently got malware on my forum, many actions, including some in the admin, redirects me to other sites, containing malware and viruses. I've been going through just about all files and haven't found anythnig yet. My google webmaster account says

When Google last tested this page, no content was returned from your server. Instead, the browser was redirected to a malicious web page. It is likely that your server configuration has been modified.
    firefox gives me the following info
    Malicious software is hosted on 1 domain(s), including c c v a l i x s o . r u /. (but without any spaces
    IE gives no problems

I can't use the 'look in template' feature, it redirects me to another site.

How can I search the best way or where, that the script was changed?
    no .htacess was added.

website is www.tattoofreaks.com/forums/ and running 3.8.6 Patch Level 1

Thanks

I think I sorted out, there were many sites affected on the server (semi dedicated)
    I've found under each folder 2 google php files. I deleted them and asked a review now from google. I will see what the outcome of that is.

PS: do NOT use bluegravity.com as host, despite their fast server, when something goes wrong, they don't have a clue what they're doing and always blame the customers. A few months ago all my sites were hacked and now this, but on the google warning page, they said that many pages were affected on the same server, so this time I know for sure that it's their security that sucks just as bad as their support staffs knowledge.

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
    Working...
    X