negative rep

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• negative rep

A user stated that they received negative rep from someone which is insulting. Where can admin/moderators look in the users profile to see who has given the negative rep?
    \

There is no option to do that. However you can change it so that these users are not anonymous by setting this for the appropriate usergroups:

Admin CP -> Usergroups -> Usergroup Manager -> Edit Usergroup -> Can See Who Left User Ratings -> Yes
    Steve Machol, former vBulletin Customer Support Manager (and NOT retired!)
    Change CKEditor Colors to Match Style (for 4.1.4 and above)

Steve Machol Photography

Mankind is the only creature smart enough to know its own history, and dumb enough to ignore it.

Comment

Possible with this mod http://www.vbulletin.org/forum/showthread.php?t=199976

Comment

WHAT are you kidding me I will never ever trust an answer to be valid here again what qualifications are needed to answer questions here For heavens sake I let you into my admin cp Steve never ever again with that kind of BS answer
        I am a real noob and can tell you Admincp>user reputations>view reputation comments you can see who left and received all rep comments and what the wording was .
        Designing Your Forum Around The Members Lifestyle becoming A Valuable Asset To The Community With VB Before Trying To Make A Buck.

Comment

but moderators cant access the admincp and the specific question was "how we can see who left ratings through MEMBER PROFILE" and this aint possible in vb default without the hack posted above
          Last edited by tsak76; Mon 27th Dec '10, 2:08am.

Comment

Originally posted by task View Post
            but moderators cant access the admincp and the specific question was "how we can see who left ratings through MEMBER PROFILE" and this aint possible in vb default without the hack posted above
            holy begiosous those answers didn't address that ether he specifically said admin/moderators and obviously did not Know his way arround; needed direction and guidance and the answers given required access to the admincp as well what a blimey run around and misleading bunch of BS. I reiterate i will not trust another answer to be valid and helpful from staff.
            Designing Your Forum Around The Members Lifestyle becoming A Valuable Asset To The Community With VB Before Trying To Make A Buck.

Comment

Originally posted by rootsxrocks View Post
              holy begiosous those answers didn't address that ether he specifically said admin/moderators and obviously did not Know his way arround; needed direction and guidance and the answers given required access to the admincp as well what a blimey run around and misleading bunch of BS. I reiterate i will not trust another answer to be valid and helpful from staff.
              Could you believe that some functions are used less often and some questions are asked less often? Which means if we (staff, or regular users) do not use the features/functionality often we're not always up to date on it. Also, being human we do tend to forget things. But all things considered, there is no function for MODERATORS to see this information, and its limitedish for administrators.

Comment

WHAT are you kidding me I will never ever trust an answer to be valid here again what qualifications are needed to answer questions here.
                wow, someone got up on the cranky side of the bed today
                It's not even your thread, why are you getting all pissy about the support the OP is receiving?

How about you actually try to help, vs just complaining about the FREE help that is being offered... #Troll #Fail
                -- Web Developer for hire
                ---Online Marketing Tools and Articles

Comment

I reiterate i will not trust another answer to be valid and helpful from staff.
                  Which is lucky, as with your attitude, they probably wont try and help you.
                  Baby, I was born this way

Comment

WHAT are you kidding me I will never ever trust an answer to be valid here again what qualifications are needed to answer questions here For heavens sake I let you into my admin cp Steve never ever again with that kind of BS answer
                    I am a real noob and can tell you Admincp>user reputations>view reputation comments you can see who left and received all rep comments and what the wording was .
                    Geez, you are right. I blew it and got that one wrong. Not sure how that happened. Although this option is only available to Admins, not Moderators.

My sincere apologies to the OP, and kudos to rootxrocks for providing the correction.
                    Last edited by Steve Machol; Mon 27th Dec '10, 8:33am.

Steve Machol Photography

Mankind is the only creature smart enough to know its own history, and dumb enough to ignore it.

Comment

Originally posted by Loco.M View Post
                      wow, someone got up on the cranky side of the bed today
                      It's not even your thread, why are you getting all pissy about the support the OP is receiving?

How about you actually try to help, vs just complaining about the FREE help that is being offered... #Troll #Fail
                      yeap, couldn't of said it better myself.

Comment

Originally posted by newsman View Post
                        yeap, couldn't of said it better myself.
                        In all fairness, he did provide the correct info.

Steve Machol Photography

Comment

true. But, no need to lash out on the staff for giving FREE help, and trying their best to help US, the members, who use the software. I personally have had nothing but the best help and even if someone didn't know the answer, they pointed me in the right direction.

That guy up their must of forgot to change his panties or something...lol....

Comment

Thank you for the defense Steve. I apologize for getting bent outta shape it just seemed so obvious. To you other guys, Free really, you think the support here is free ? What do you think the licensing fees pay for ? This isn't Open source free software you know ! The answer I provided was Free! and so were the red dots you left me, If I were to be trolling I would find one of your private forums to rattle, not come take a dump in the place I rely on for professional support. if you review my history you will see while I have been critical I have tried to be constructive.

Comment

Originally posted by Zachery View Post
                              Could you believe that some functions are used less often and some questions are asked less often? Which means if we (staff, or regular users) do not use the features/functionality often we're not always up to date on it. Also, being human we do tend to forget things. But all things considered, there is no function for MODERATORS to see this information, and its limitedish for administrators.
                              I would suggest that you start using from the customer perspective and you might better understand some of the frustrations, When I get a definitive answer from staff I expect it to be based on an authoritarian truth, not an off the sleeve guess.

For example my questions about moderator visibility that has gone unanswered
                              http://www.vbulletin.com/forum/showt...m-descriptions

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
                              Working...
                              X