Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Increasing the zindex of drop down menus

Hi,

I'm running with a new ad network and some of their ads are clobbering my zindex's for the drop down thread control menus. Where do I adjust the vb zindex used for those?

You should be able to find it by searching for z-index:1000 in the popupmenu.css template.

Edit: That would actually be the answer for vB4, not vB3. In vB3, the z-index is set via Javascript. Search the vbulletin_menu.js file for zIndex.
    ~~~~~

Comment

Ah, just saw your edit. You really had me thrown for a loop there.

Comment

Sorry about that, didn't realize I was in the vB3 forum there for a minute.
        ~~~~~

Comment

I have found it easier to just edit the ad code of the network. And while you're at it, complain to them that they are supplying you and others with invalid code that causes problems with the site navigation. If enough people complain, maybe they will have a little more consideration than just getting as many ad impressions as possible. It's really not that difficult to create valid code.

R'gards,

Jim
          If my post was helpful to you, please take the time to register at my forum and ask a question you've always wanted to know about floors.
          www.TheFloorPro.com

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
          Working...
          X