Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Invalid Security Token (Yes, I read the sticky).

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Invalid Security Token (Yes, I read the sticky).

My forum can be found here:

http://47th.info/comms

v3.8.5

As you can see, I'm using a customized style from ExtremePixels.com.

When I read the sticky and checked inside of my templates none of those code pieces existed at all.

Instead, they just had a markforumsread script.

Here it is:

Code:
    <script type="text/javascript" src="clientscript/vbulletin_read_marker.js?v=$vboptions[simpleversion]"></script>
    <script type="text/javascript">
    <!--
    vbphrase['doubleclick_forum_markread'] = "$vbphrase[doubleclick_forum_markread]";
    init_forum_readmarker_system();
    //-->
    </script>
    What do I need to change in that script to get my "Mark Forums Read" function working again? Or do I need to go digging around in the actual clientscript javascript file?
    Last edited by lkavadas; Thu 9th Dec '10, 2:41pm.

If this is a problem in a customised style and the stickied thread doesn't resolve this, you will need to seek support from the style creator
    Vote for:

- *Admin Settable Paid Subscription Reminder Timeframe*
    -
    *PM - Add ability to reply to originator only*
    - Add Admin ability to auto-subscribe users to specific channel(s)
    - Highlight the correct navigation tab when you are on a custom page
    - "Quick Route" Interface...
    - Allow to use custom icons for individual forums

Comment

/sigh

Yes, it's an ExtremePixels.com skin (Disturbed). I have already sought technical support from them on their customers' techsup forum and almost a month later I still have no reply. Tech support through them is a dead end.

I created this same thread over on vbulletin.org a few months ago and was unable to get a satisfactory response there. I really, really want to get this issue resolved and I'm just at wits end with this issue.

I guess the forum is just staying broken.

Comment

huh, i'm having the same problem with an ExPix skin. And yea, ever since Pank left that place is a sh1t hole.

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
        Working...
        X