Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Question regarding "Users Awaiting Moderation" settings

Hi everyone.

I've just finished updating my site from vBulletin 3.7.2 PL1 to 3.8.6 PL1, and everything it seems has gone flawlessly.

However, I do have a question regarding the "Users Awaiting Moderation" settings in the Admin. Control Panel. Is it possible to have the email option "Send email to users who have been deleted" set to "No" as default (the vBulletin default is "Yes")? If so, how can this be done?

Thanks very much in advance.
    Last edited by SCH; Sun 7th Nov '10, 10:14pm.
    Michael
    www.superchargerhelp.com

This requires modifying the code. We cannot officially support code modifications or forums running modified code, however you can try searching or asking for help with this over at www.vbulletin.org.
    Steve Machol, former vBulletin Customer Support Manager (and NOT retired!)
    Change CKEditor Colors to Match Style (for 4.1.4 and above)

Steve Machol Photography

Mankind is the only creature smart enough to know its own history, and dumb enough to ignore it.

Comment

Hi Steve,

Thanks for the response. I'll post over at vBulletin.org and see what I can find. I would have thought something like this would have been an easy mod... I guess that's not the case.

Thanks again.
      Michael
      www.superchargerhelp.com

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
      Working...
      X