Help!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Help!

A user on my forum subscribed to every single thread on my forum, and he's enabled email notification subscription.

Now, the system sends out tons of emails, and my host is complaining, threatening to suspend my site.

How do I find the user who subscribed to all the threads?

It's not easy but one thing you can do is check the subscribethread table in the database. If this was done recently. you should see a lot of the same userids near the end of that table.
    Steve Machol, former vBulletin Customer Support Manager (and NOT retired!)
    Change CKEditor Colors to Match Style (for 4.1.4 and above)

Steve Machol Photography

Mankind is the only creature smart enough to know its own history, and dumb enough to ignore it.

Comment

Do you mean this? What am I supposed to be looking for?

I'm in phpMyAdmin:

Comment

You are looking for a userid that is subscribed to a LOT of threads... like userid 366 looks to be subscribed to a lot. Check and see how many.

Please don't PM or VM me for support - I only help out in the threads.
        vBulletin Manual & vBulletin 4.0 Code Documentation (API)
        Want help modifying your vbulletin forum? Head on over to vbulletin.org
        If I post CSS and you don't know where it goes, throw it into the additional.css template.

W3Schools <- awesome site for html/css help

Comment

I'm looking for one who is subscribed with email notification. I checked several users and they're subscribed, but no notification. Which number am I looking for that means they're subscribed with email notification?

Comment

Instant email Notification? 1
            Daily Email? 2
            Weekly Email? 3

Please don't PM or VM me for support - I only help out in the threads.
            vBulletin Manual & vBulletin 4.0 Code Documentation (API)
            Want help modifying your vbulletin forum? Head on over to vbulletin.org
            If I post CSS and you don't know where it goes, throw it into the additional.css template.

W3Schools <- awesome site for html/css help

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
            Working...
            X