Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Multiple / Seperate Payments.php page

Hey Everyone,

Is there a way to have multiple or seperate subscriptions / Payments.php pages and still have them managed through the vbulletin backend?

Reason i am asking is because i would like to have my main Subscriptions page just for subscriptions (Premium Members / Lifetime Members). The second page i would like for the members to buy "Memberships" for contests that i am currently running on my site. I would just like to keep them seperated. I'm sure i can just copy and rename the payments.php page but how would i still be able to edit inside of the vbulletin admin CP? Any ideas would be great.

Thanks Guys,
    Adam

Ok, this is what i'm thinking, let me know if you think this will work.

Set my subscriptions in the Admin CP then rename the payments file to something different. Then set subscriptions again and rename again. Everything should hold seperately and work correctly?

Comment

Then i'll just link somewhere on the page to sign up for the contests the new "payments.php" link like payments2.php and that should load correctly and hold all the settings. If i need to modify i'll just rename it to payments.php after renaming the original something else. This will allow for multiple subscription/payments pages to be exactly what i'm looking for. Can anyone give me some feedback on this? I'm suprised nobody needed this done for whatever their trying to complete. I am also looking for subscriptions that will need moderator / admin approval. Like a special subscription (Base subscription and then you can pay for this higher level subscription if recommended by someone from that level and i or another moderator approves, that way people can be more "respected" users). I dont know just an idea. Feedback would be great, thanks.

Comment

Anyone? No replies..?

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
        Working...
        X