X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Lynne
    replied
    Originally posted by DLWEB View Post
    I'm having the same problem with "wideopen", I've made the changes as recommeded by vB support on both forumhome template and navbar template but I'm still seeing the same error. Are those the only two template that I need to look at?
    If you have a custom style, you may need to do a search for all the places where "do=markread" is present and then change all of those.

Leave a comment:

• Trevor Hannant
    replied
    Can you paste the code from each here please

Leave a comment:

• DLWEB
    replied
    I'm having the same problem with "wideopen", I've made the changes as recommeded by vB support on both forumhome template and navbar template but I'm still seeing the same error. Are those the only two template that I need to look at?

Leave a comment:

• wideopen
    replied
    Problem Solved.

Leave a comment:

• wideopen
    replied
    Bump for Help?

Leave a comment:

• wideopen
    replied
    Man I've gone over it 3+ times..everything is in there.

Leave a comment:

• Trevor Hannant
    replied
    You either haven't made all the changes you need to or they're not correct - you will need to recheck these to make sire they're done correctly.

Leave a comment:

• wideopen
    started a topic Mark Forum Read Error

Mark Forum Read Error

Originally posted by My Board
    vBulletin Message
    Your submission could not be processed because a security token was invalid.

If this occurred unexpectedly, please inform the administrator and describe the action you performed before you received this error.

http://www.vbulletin.com/forum/showt...rk-Forums-Read

I read the Sticky, and done as said, But I'm still getting the Error? Version 3.8.6

Any Ideas what I've done wrong or what's Up?