Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

How to get rid of the 2 minute timer between post reports?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
    Alfa1

• Alfa1
    replied
    Thank you. I found it here: http://www.vbulletin.org/forum/showthread.php?t=214386

Leave a comment:

• Lynne
    Former vBulletin Support

• Lynne
    replied
    I've got a thread over at vb.org in the Quick Tips forum on how to change the value just for reporting posts via a plugin.

Leave a comment:

• Alfa1

• Alfa1
    replied
    Thanks a lot!

Leave a comment:

• Lats

• Lats
    replied
    Or, if you wanted to retain your email flood checking at 2 mins, but ignore it for reporting, comment out line #62 of report.php where it starts with $perform_floodcheck...

Leave a comment:

• Andy

• Andy
    replied
    Admin CP -> Settings -> Options -> Message Posting and Editing Options -> Minimum Time Between Posts -> 0

Leave a comment:

• Alfa1

• How to get rid of the 2 minute timer between post reports?

I desperately need to get rid of this. Is there an option, a template edit or is this hard coded?

If anyone can give my advice on how to remove the timer,then that would be greatly appreciated.

If this involves edits, then I fully realize that I will be making them on my own risks and if vbulletin staff would be kind enough to go beyond their normal protocol of referring to vb.org then that would be very helpful.
widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
Working...
X