Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

How to get rid of the 2 minute timer between post reports?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How to get rid of the 2 minute timer between post reports?

I desperately need to get rid of this. Is there an option, a template edit or is this hard coded?

If anyone can give my advice on how to remove the timer,then that would be greatly appreciated.

If this involves edits, then I fully realize that I will be making them on my own risks and if vbulletin staff would be kind enough to go beyond their normal protocol of referring to vb.org then that would be very helpful.
    I buy 420 forums

Admin CP -> Settings -> Options -> Message Posting and Editing Options -> Minimum Time Between Posts -> 0

Comment

Or, if you wanted to retain your email flood checking at 2 mins, but ignore it for reporting, comment out line #62 of report.php where it starts with $perform_floodcheck...
      Lats...

Comment

Thanks a lot!
        I buy 420 forums

Comment

I've got a thread over at vb.org in the Quick Tips forum on how to change the value just for reporting posts via a plugin.

Please don't PM or VM me for support - I only help out in the threads.
          vBulletin Manual & vBulletin 4.0 Code Documentation (API)
          Want help modifying your vbulletin forum? Head on over to vbulletin.org
          If I post CSS and you don't know where it goes, throw it into the additional.css template.

W3Schools <- awesome site for html/css help

Comment

Thank you. I found it here: http://www.vbulletin.org/forum/showthread.php?t=214386
            I buy 420 forums

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
            Working...
            X