Owned Licence expiring?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Owned Licence expiring?

Heya guys, how can I have an Owned licence, if it expires? the reason I bought this
    licence was so I could run vbulletin indefinatly. Can you please clarify
    what is expiring?
    XXXXXXXXXXX -- vBulletin 3.x Forum (Owned); expires: Sep 11th '10;
    Please help me clarify this.

Thank you.

-Damian

You can continue to run VB past the "Active" expiration date.

The expiration just means you cannot download any further VB updates until you upgrade your license.

So, whatever version is available to you on 9/11/10, will be the last new version you can download from your members area.

Example: If you are running 3.8.6 on 9/11/10 and 3.8.7 comes out on 9/12/10, you won't be able to get 3.8.7 until you upgrade your current license.

There is an option to renew for 3 months only if you don't want to upgrade your current license to the new VB4 license (which includes VB4 and all previous versions of vBulletin.) This new license is good for the life of VB4. You'll be able to get all updates for VB3 and VB4 until their EOL. VB5 would require another license upgrade when the time comes. There are also no more 'yearly' renewal fees with the new license structure. (no expiration date for the 'active' status)
    To be updated...

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
    Working...
    X