Footer Link Hack? How Do I fix this?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Footer Link Hack? How Do I fix this?

My site has somehow been hacked. The hacker added a couple of links to show up in the footer. I found one and was able to remove it by editing the footer template, but I could not find the other link code in the footer template for removal. The link in question is below everything else and is titled "RedTyger". Check it out here.

Anyone have an idea of what I need to do to fix this and keep it from happening again?

Thanks in advance for all help offered.
    Synthetic Motorsports

I cannot see this "RedTyger" one. However, I do know that RedTyger has written several modifications and includes a link in your footer when you install those modifications.

Please don't PM or VM me for support - I only help out in the threads.
    vBulletin Manual & vBulletin 4.0 Code Documentation (API)
    Want help modifying your vbulletin forum? Head on over to vbulletin.org
    If I post CSS and you don't know where it goes, throw it into the additional.css template.

W3Schools <- awesome site for html/css help

Comment

Thanks. The link is in Blue at the bottom of the page. Not as a part of the footer navigation bar. It sits by itself. I was also not aware that I had installed anything written by him, but if so, I guess that would be a good reason for it. But it just kind of showed up withint the last week and I have not installed anything in the past 60 days or so.

Thanks again, I will look into it further.
      Synthetic Motorsports

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
      Working...
      X