X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• |Show|
    replied
    Also, rather than start a new thread...

Another problem I've got is that the Quick Administrator Links area doesn't actually have any content in it anymore - no idea how that happened. Any ideas?

Leave a comment:

• |Show|
    replied
    sorry, I meant where abouts in the style manager I could find it opposed to where in the code the hook is called

Leave a comment:

• Lynne
    replied
    The userdata_postsave hook may be found in both class_dm_blog.php and in class_dm_user.php

Leave a comment:

• |Show|
    replied
    Yeah that sounds about right. Several of the plugins I've got required extra code and obviously one of them has broken things & tried to overwrite headers.

I'll have to clean that file up when I get home tonight & see if that helps sort things out. Thanks.

*edit*
    would someone care to remind me where I can find that userdata_postsave hook? Been searching the web for an answer but found nothing
    Last edited by |Show|; Wed 28 Jul '10, 9:33am.

Leave a comment:

• Lynne
    replied
    Both of those errors are from a modificationusing the userdata_postsave hook location.

Leave a comment:

• |Show|
    replied
    Yes you understand correctly, although its not the 'administrator' account, just an admin account I've setup.

I'm using Chrome & Safari under OSX, I've tried to clear all caches, cookies etc but that doesn't fix posting new threads.

I can post a reply to a thread though :/

Its perhaps also worth noting the errors you get when logging out. (I've uploaded fresh files, but still get the errors)

Code:
    Parse error: syntax error, unexpected T_CONSTANT_ENCAPSED_STRING in /home/marksweb/public_html/shuwarriors/forum/includes/class_dm_user.php(1941) : eval()'d code on line 10
    Code:
    Unable to add cookies, header already sent.
    File: /home/marksweb/public_html/shuwarriors/forum/includes/class_dm_user.php(1941) : eval()'d code
    Line: 10
    Last edited by |Show|; Tue 27 Jul '10, 1:14pm.

Leave a comment:

• Lynne
    replied
    I'm not sure I totally understand the talk regarding the iPhone... you logged onto the same site using your admin account, then logged out (I think?), then later used a regular browser (which one?) to login and now are having this button problem?

Have you tried a Force Refresh of the page? Have you tried logging out, clearing your cookies and cache, and then logging back in?

Leave a comment:

• |Show|
    started a topic Post & Preview do nothing

Post & Preview do nothing

Hi,
    This has happened once before and I don't really know why.

I'm the board admin but when I try to post or preview (a post) the buttons simply do not do anything, nothing tries to load... it just visually looks as though they've been clicked.

I'm not too sure if this is somehow linked to me logging into the board from my iPhone, thats the only thing I've done to my account in the past day or two.
    The last time this happened I setup another account, logged into that from my phone, and everything seemed fine. I think thats related because that's the account I signed out from in order to sign into my main account to post something.

Does anybody know a fix for this?

board url: www.shuwarriors.net/forum
widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
Working...
X