No announcement yet.

AdminCP index showing blank

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Don't have access to members.vb.com, it's ran from my friends licence who is on vacation.

Comment

Originally posted by Tech-Hosts
      Hello Bobby,

I have checked the error logs, and found out that some files are missing. Please refer the error log as shown below:
      ---------------------
      2010-07-26 01:29:11.201 [INFO] [202.88.225.58:2613-3#APVH_thehabbo.net] File not found [/home/thehabbo/public_html/404.shtml]
      2010-07-26 01:29:11.201 [INFO] [202.88.225.58:2618-1#APVH_thehabbo.net] File not found [/home/thehabbo/public_html/images/gradients/gradient_thead.gif]
      -----------------------

Please get back to us, if you will need further assistance.
      Support Team, Tech-Hosts.
      Do you honestly think that could be the reason why AdminCP won't work?

Comment

Unlikely, what are their secrutiy logs saying is triggering the site from not working?

Comment

Nothing apparently. They said that there's many vBulletin forums hosted on their servers so it can't be anything to do with PHP functions. Yet I've tried re-installing it many times and it's proven to be unuseful

Comment

Still unable to fix it and I'm pretty annoyed now. Looking for a free host willing to host my vBulletin.

Comment

Free hosts are bad, if you're not willing to pay something you're going to keep running into problems.

Comment