Delete spam pm's

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Delete spam pm's

How to delete all the pm's a spammer sent out without knowing all the recipients?

I'm talking about the actual pms sitting in the recipients pm box from the spammer. How do I delete those?
    Canadian Bodybuilding | Supplement Reviews

there is a mod on vbulletin.org to handle this easily. one touch spam ban & clean.

Comment

go in admincp and to the spammers profile then from the drop down box at the top there are options to delete pms

Comment

Originally posted by punchbowl View Post
        go in admincp and to the spammers profile then from the drop down box at the top there are options to delete pms
        Can we REALLY know or track who's spamming and who's genuine?

Comment

Originally posted by netblix View Post
          Can we REALLY know or track who's spamming and who's genuine?
          not sure I understand the question?

For me spammers are pretty obvious because of what they post. I've no interest in tracking them, I just want them off the forum.

check out vbstopforumspam if you haven't already. http://www.vbulletin.org/forum/showthread.php?t=176481

IF you are scared on people joining and immediately spamming via pm then use the promotions system to disallow pms until they've posted x amount of posts.

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
          Working...
          X