Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Trevor Hannant
    replied
    Your host should be able to see what's using the memory on their server. If they can't, or are unwilling to, you may wish to consider another host

Leave a comment:

• Saviour
    replied
    I did...they told me to talk to you guys.

Leave a comment:

• Trevor Hannant
    replied
    If you speak to your host, they can point you in the right direction

Leave a comment:

• Saviour
    replied
    Trevor,

Thanks for the reply. Unfortunately, We're on a shared server...so, my only alternative would be to move to a dedicated server which isn't an option, at the moment. Is there a way for me to determine which products/plug-ins may be using the most memory...so that I can uninstall/disable them to see if this could fix the issue?

Leave a comment:

• Trevor Hannant
    replied
    "Fatal error: Out of memory (allocated 32243712) (tried to allocate 464 bytes)"

PHP is running out of memory (short by 464 bytes). You'll need to up it slightly.

Leave a comment:

• Saviour
    replied
    54 views and not one reply? Anyone?

Leave a comment:

• Saviour
    started a topic Problem after update to 3.8.6

Problem after update to 3.8.6

After updating I have a total of 9 templates to edit (total of 3 in each of three styles I have)...no prob.

However, when I view the template history of FORUMDISPLAY, I see these two versions:
    • Current Default 3.8.5
    • Current Version 3.8.0

The other two templates, postbit and postbit_legacy show the following:
    • Current Default 3.8.6
    • Current Version 3.8.4

When I try to compare the two versions of the FORUMDISPLAY template side by side, I get an error message:

Code:
    [noparse]Fatal error:  Out of memory (allocated 32243712) (tried to  allocate 464 bytes) in /xxxxxxxxx/xx/xxxxxxxxxx/htdocs/forums/includes/class_diff.php  on line 141[/noparse]
    Can anyone shed some light on this issue, please?
widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
Working...
X