Where would I add some HTML?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Where would I add some HTML?

I need to add things in the 'head' section such as: favicon code, alexa code, hit stats code, google code... Can anyone tell where I can add this at so that these functions will work?

Part 2

I would also like a VB blank page to create other html pages for the site. This page should have the header and footer of the main site.

Thank you very much...
    Keith
    Last edited by OCKeith; Tue 13 Jul '10, 7:28pm.

I add my JS code to the ad_footer_end template

Logicians Web Templates 3.5 is on vbulletin.org and does exactly what you want. Blank static html pages with vBulletin (your forum) style, header and footer.

Comment

Thanks a lot for the tip, but I can't find anything about: Logicians Web Templates 3.5 in that forum. Could you be more specific, maybe send me a link? Thanks, I would like to get this done... means a lot to my site.

Comment

Originally posted by OCKeith View Post
        I need to add things in the 'head' section such as: favicon code, alexa code, hit stats code, google code... Can anyone tell where I can add this at so that these functions will work?
        put your code in the header include template

Originally posted by OCKeith View Post
        Part 2

I would also like a VB blank page to create other html pages for the site. This page should have the header and footer of the main site.

Thank you very much...
        Keith
        http://www.vbulletin.org/forum/showthread.php?t=62164
        Kind regards,
        Simon
        Microsoft Office Discussion

Comment

Web Templates for 3.8: http://www.vbulletin.org/forum/showthread.php?t=186644

Comment