Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I feel like I'm getting ignored!

Please help!!
    We have been trying to change the colors and a few other things on our site www.teachmetheway.com something happened,
    our mods (like navbar, calander, buddylist, recent post) are not showing up on our forum. They are still in place on the other pages of our site. Just not the forum.
    brandi harkleroad: We have checked the CMPS page and it shows everywhere we checked that they are still active.

Reset your style, that looks to be causing a few issues with not being able to see text - you have text colors set to background colors, etc, so they are the same and you can't see it unless you highlight it.

If you're not 100% sure on what you're doing with skinning, perhaps checking out one of the pre-made skins on vB.org would be best.

Comment

I know how to fix the text not being able to see it. Will doing what was said above get my mods back on my forum? Thats what I need help with. They are showing active on the intergration page & CMPS page. My navbar, calander, buddylist is missing from my forum page only. They still show up everywhere else on www.teachmetheway.com

Comment

I'm not sure, tbh. You may as well try.

Comment

Might be best to ask on vbadvanced, they wouldn't just vanish.
          Does it appear if you disable all plugins?

ps.. the only blocks I see is the navigation and calendar, it doesn't look like you have it active for all groups, at least the guest.
          but I would ask on vba, since it seems to be a vba issue.

pps.. double check the integration pages, it's not adding forumhome, forumdisplay or showthread.

and pppsss.. I strongly suggest fixing your title tag, you can search your phrases to remove the "powered by vbulletin" brand in your title.
          -- Web Developer for hire
          ---Online Marketing Tools and Articles

Comment

We do not provide support for addons, or modifications. You'll need to go to vBulletin.org and hope someone can help you, ask the authors of the addons, or troubleshoot the issue yourself.

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
            Working...
            X