Any honest people out there?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Any honest people out there?

Looking for someone to transfer my vb 3.8.4 site over to another host account. I currently have it in my reseller account over at Hostgator but am cancelling that and just getting a single hosting account. I also have the vbadvanced cmps which needs to go along with it. Not looking to do this right now but in the next few weeks. I had someone else who was taking care of this stuff for me but they disappeared.If interested reply back to this thread but please no PM's...~Gene

Originally posted by eaglegene View Post
    Looking for someone to transfer my vb 3.8.4 site over to another host account. I currently have it in my reseller account over at Hostgator but am cancelling that and just getting a single hosting account. I also have the vbadvanced cmps which needs to go along with it. Not looking to do this right now but in the next few weeks. I had someone else who was taking care of this stuff for me but they disappeared.If interested reply back to this thread but please no PM's...~Gene
    Michael at vbplusme.com - tell him Brian recommended him please.

Comment

Thanx i'll look into that

Comment

You should look over at the Request For Paid Services forum at www.vbulletin.org rather than on here.
        Vote for:

- *Admin Settable Paid Subscription Reminder Timeframe*
        -
        *PM - Add ability to reply to originator only*
        - Add Admin ability to auto-subscribe users to specific channel(s)
        - "Quick Route" Interface...

Comment

Or ask Mikey at http://mikeydesigns.net - he's working with me through vbsetup.com and has yet to disappoint me. Feel free to post service requests on http://vbfans.com/marketplace

Comment

You can also pay vBulletin to help you, or just use google to find someone
            I suggest talking with them on the phone, you can usually get a better idea of what kind of person they are that way.
            -- Web Developer for hire
            ---Online Marketing Tools and Articles

Comment

vBulletin doesn't have a "move" service, last time I checked.

Comment

Originally posted by Floris View Post
                vBulletin doesn't have a "move" service, last time I checked.
                well they should IMO
                they offer everything else
                -- Web Developer for hire
                ---Online Marketing Tools and Articles

Comment

Originally posted by Loco.M View Post
                  well they should IMO
                  they offer everything else
                  They also do not offer sysadmin service, backup service, move service, style or product (plugin) install/upgrade service, merge service, convert service, customization service, etc .. like we do on vbsetup or forumimports. They only offer 'holding your hand on the phone for money' and a basic 'install/upgrade' service. I've poked James and Ashley since 2004 about additional services, with 6 months intervals. There simply wasn't ever any time for extra stuff.

Comment

Originally posted by Loco.M View Post
                    I suggest talking with them on the phone, you can usually get a better idea of what kind of person they are that way.

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
                    Working...
                    X