Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Question about vBulletin 3.8.5 (Blog version?)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Lynne
    replied
    You can always send an email to the admin and ask them where they got it or if they had it custom coded for themselves.

Leave a comment:

• Trevor Hannant
    replied
    If you look at the source code, there may be a bit of code that gives you enough of a hint to the mod name - then you can search for it over at www.vbulletin.org (if indeed it came from there!)

Leave a comment:

• need2fart
    replied
    Originally posted by Trevor Hannant View Post
    Where did you see it?
    On City-Data forums.

Link with your permission: http://www.city-data.com/forum/

You have to register to see it, http://i46.tinypic.com/ztjj0y.png
    Last edited by need2fart; Wed 9 Jun '10, 7:38pm.

Leave a comment:

• Trevor Hannant
    replied
    Where did you see it?

Leave a comment:

• need2fart
    replied
    Thanks for the replies. I wish I knew who made it then, maybe they'd share! =D

I am not sure how the views are tracked I just thought it was really cool with that type of statistics.

Leave a comment:

• JamesC70
    replied
    Definately a seperate modification. I don't think vB tracks post views, only thread views. (Though if a post is the first and only post in a thread, one could consider THAT to be tracking post views.)

I can't say that I've seen it before, even on vB.org. I'm thinking it's custom code.

Leave a comment:

• Reeve of Shinra
    replied
    That is cool

Leave a comment:

• need2fart
    started a topic Question about vBulletin 3.8.5 (Blog version?)

Question about vBulletin 3.8.5 (Blog version?)

I'm not sure if it's blog version or a vB hack or customization.

How can I get this feature on my board is it an add-on from vBulletin?

Do you see the picture of the graphic/statistics of the individual user and how it displays the statistics of the user's posts being read?

I am wondering if that is from vBulletin and if so, what version? I currently have the regular vB 3.8.5 and when I found this feature on another forum I really liked it, and I wanted to have it on my board.

So, is this a feature brought to you by vB or a separate mod?

Thanks. =)
widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
Working...
X