Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Paid subscription expires...but users can still access Paid only forum?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• W_A_Watson_II
    replied
    Having the same issue. Yes the Task is scheduled, and can be seen in the Log.

Leave a comment:

• beatyourtruck
    replied
    Originally posted by Trevor Hannant View Post
    Is your Subscriptions scheduled task running? Make sure it's enabled and that it has run here:

AdminCP > Scheduled Tasks > Scheduled Task Manager

and

AdminCP > Scheduled Tasks > Scheduled Task Log > Show Only Entries Generated By > [Subscriptions]
    Thanks for that info Trevor. I checked and yes, it runs every evening at midnight and the log shows it has been doing so for the last few months (eeek...time to prune the log! LOL)

It is a real headscratcher!

Leave a comment:

• Trevor Hannant
    replied
    Is your Subscriptions scheduled task running? Make sure it's enabled and that it has run here:

AdminCP > Scheduled Tasks > Scheduled Task Manager

and

AdminCP > Scheduled Tasks > Scheduled Task Log > Show Only Entries Generated By > [Subscriptions]

Leave a comment:

• Paid subscription expires...but users can still access Paid only forum?

I have a weird thing happening. We offer a paid subscription that gives the user special access to a Subscriber only forum. When their subscription expires, it shows as being expired (in the subscription manager), their "subscriber" usergroup is no longer listed as primary or secondary in their profile, but some can still access the subscriber only forum?

Right now, I show there being 60 primary users in the Subscription group (when looking at usergroup manager) but when I look at the Subscription manager, I show 47 are active? And I know of several users that are expired that can still access the "special" forum?

I set access to the special forum via the subscription manager. I checked several individual user access masks and it does not show they should have access however they do?

Confused.....what am I missing? It appears that the expired members usergroups are being updated and look correct but they still have access? Is there a counter that is not being updated or????

Help!