Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Database errorDatabase error in vBulletin 3.8.4: Invalid SQL: SELECT COUNT(*) AS

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Database errorDatabase error in vBulletin 3.8.4: Invalid SQL: SELECT COUNT(*) AS

I was having a 404 error page when i tried to change some setting in my adminCP, I upgraded from Vbulletin 4.8.4 to 4.8.5 and now I am getting lots of database errors.

Database error in vBulletin 3.8.4:

Invalid SQL:

SELECT COUNT(*) AS count
    FROM infraction AS infraction
    LEFT JOIN post AS post ON (infraction.postid = post.postid)
    LEFT JOIN thread AS thread ON (post.threadid = thread.threadid)
    WHERE infraction.userid = 3;

MySQL Error : Table './coradmin_CoradminVb/post' is marked as crashed and should be repaired
    Error Number : 145
    Request Date : Saturday, May 22nd 2010 @ 10:05:55 AM
    Error Date : Saturday, May 22nd 2010 @ 10:05:59 AM
    Script : http://www.corruptionx.com/member.php?u=3
    Referrer : http://www.corruptionx.com/forum.php
    IP Address : 87.65.68.12
    Username : Bo
    Classname : vB_Database
    MySQL Version : 5.1.30

EDIT: ANother one

SELECT COUNT(*) AS count
    FROM attachment AS attachment
    INNER JOIN post AS post USING (postid)
    WHERE attachment.visible = 0;

Your post table is crashed.

You can go into phpMyAdmin to repair it. Select the post table by clicking it's tickbox, then go to the bottom of the table list and in the drop down menu, select repair. You may have to do it a few times til the problem is fixed.
    That's it. If you REALLY can't say ANYTHING nice to me at all on this forum, then I am going to go insanely mad at you. I've had enough of the UNTOLD ABUSE you are all giving me and you should really be CONSIDERATE of other people.

Comment

Thank you for your reply, though my webhost has ran a backup as I completely broke that table.

Comment

Curious, how did you completely break your post table?
        That's it. If you REALLY can't say ANYTHING nice to me at all on this forum, then I am going to go insanely mad at you. I've had enough of the UNTOLD ABUSE you are all giving me and you should really be CONSIDERATE of other people.

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
        Working...
        X