Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Trevor Hannant
    replied
    Could be permissions or mod_security issue. You'll need to speak to your host regarding this.

Leave a comment:

• bucks.ie
    replied
    I havent made any changes to password protect etc...

Yesterday i could just log into the admin area as per usual and do what i want but today i can still log in and complete certain functions such as approving new members but i cannot validate new threads as i get the error above.

Leave a comment:

• Vibhor
    replied
    I guess you have password protected the admin and mod cp directories. Check that.

Cheers.

Leave a comment:

• bucks.ie
    started a topic Error when trying to validate new threads

Error when trying to validate new threads

Hey all,

I am using 3.8.2

For certain areas on my forum i require thread validation, this was all working fine untill this morning.

Now when i try to validate a new thread via admin CP i get the message below and im trying to figure out if its a problem with my hoster?

By the way i have made no changes to the code etc.. to warrant this problem.

Thanks.

-----

Forbidden

You don't have permission to access /forums/modcp/moderate.php on this server.

Additionally, a 404 Not Found error was encountered while trying to use an ErrorDocument to handle the request.
    Apache/2.2.15 (Unix) mod_ssl/2.2.15 OpenSSL/0.9.8m DAV/2 mod_fcgid/2.3.5 mod_auth_passthrough/2.1 mod_bwlimited/1.4 FrontPage/5.0.2.2635 Server at www.e30owners.com Port 80

---------
widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
Working...
X