Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Reset Most Users Online query results in strange stat...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Reset Most Users Online query results in strange stat...

I used the following query to reset the Most Users Online

UPDATE datastore SET data = '' WHERE title = 'maxloggedin';

After doing so it has shown the following for over 24 hours:

Most users ever online was 1, 12/31/69 at 7:00 PM.

Any ideas how to fix it?

Thanks!

http://www.hometheatershack.com/forums

Try disabling your modifications/plugins and see if you still have this problem.
    Note: To temporarily disable the plugin system, edit config.php and add this line right under <?php

PHP Code:
    define('DISABLE_HOOKS'true); 

Please don't PM or VM me for support - I only help out in the threads.
    vBulletin Manual & vBulletin 4.0 Code Documentation (API)
    Want help modifying your vbulletin forum? Head on over to vbulletin.org
    If I post CSS and you don't know where it goes, throw it into the additional.css template.

W3Schools &lt;- awesome site for html/css help

Comment

I have a issue that is similar... my Most users ever online total doesn't seem to be updating at all either.

Comment

I ran the query again and mine started working. I suppose it was having a bad day on the first query.

Comment

Is there a mod that can help me with my issue? My stats are still stuck on a date 3 months ago. I disabled all plugins and nothing happened. Is there something I can do to get it caught up to date? I have had more members online and it wont update.
          Last edited by BlackxRam; Fri 21 May '10, 6:24pm.

Comment

The Most Users Online stat is stuck on something from 3 months ago? Are you sure you've had more than that number of users on the site since then? Are you using a totally default index.php page? That is the page that checks that stat and then updates it. Do you have anything in your error_logs (if you don't know where they are, ask your host) that may help pinpoint the issue?

If I post CSS and you don't know where it goes, throw it into the additional.css template.

Comment

Yes, like even now i have 250 active users browsing my forums and the "Most users online in a day" stat is still stuck at 130 from 3 months ago. Any ideas what i can do?

Comment

Do you have a link so we can see this? And, you didn't answer my question about whether you are using a totally default index.php page.

Comment

I cant even remember its been awhile since I have modified anything on the forum. http://www.eq2zone.com/forums/index.php

I don't have the ftp ability atm to upload a default index file as my main PC with the files is being repaired.

Comment

I just decided to install a mod that actually displayed the proper count and disabled the VB count.........

Comment

Originally posted by BlackxRam View Post
                      I just decided to install a mod that actually displayed the proper count and disabled the VB count.........
                      Thanks for sharing that Mod with us :-)

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
                      Working...
                      X