Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Zachery
    replied
    Can you enable public phpinfo and provide a link to your site?

Leave a comment:

• Ramjet
    replied
    various times and places and various browsers... most of the time people notice it when they get hit is when trying to make a post, or replying to pms. I went through and added a security token line to the most likely places based on when people said they got the error, but that was quite an endeavor last time... 80 some odd templates if I remember, adding that 2nd line everywhere it is missing. Also, remember from the last time that there are some places in the default template that don't have the 2nd security token line... I ended up with a completely new style last time in order to fix it. Just started happening again last week to a lot of folks and indiscriminately.

was just kind of odd that it started up again all the sudden after months of no issues after the last fix, and no changes since then. I had heard that apple sent out some security update recently, and thought that might have broke something, but it's not just mac users experiencing the issue. Folks have reported on mac and pc with firefox, ie, and I've personally had it (never had it before now on this board) with google chrome in the last week several times as well.

Thanks.

Leave a comment:

• Zachery
    replied
    When and where is it happening?

Leave a comment:

• Ramjet
    started a topic Security Token again in 3.8.3

Security Token again in 3.8.3

Hello, all... Months ago, we dealt with this security token issue for a 2nd time on one of our forums.

I ended up having to do a whole new style due to some firefox users persistently getting the security token error. Well, finally fixed it months ago and all was good until a few days ago.

Out of the blue last week, a lot of people started getting the security token error. I've even started getting it for the first time. It's indiscriminate this time. happening on pc and mac, multiple different browsers, etc.

Absolutely nothing has changed on our forum since the last time this was fixed. So, it seems odd that it would start causing issues for everyone all of the sudden when nothing has changed on our boards.

I've been through all the fixes in the past more times than I care to count. Was wondering if anyone knew what may have caused this to suddenly begin occurring again when nothing has changed on our end and if there might be a different fix as going through and adding that 2nd line appears to be fruitless this time.

Thanks for any suggestions.