Backup not working

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Backup not working

Gone into the admin and trying to do backup but it seems to get "stuck" at Processing: Post Index.

How can I do a backup?

Use mysqldumper, it's worked fine for me and even completed a server transfer for me one time without any problems.

instead of getting timeouts with phpmyadmin for example... mysqldumper has a way around that.. and the way it goes around that is with page refreshes.

Comment

For all lords of heaven, don't use the admin panel to backup. Use the host's control panel or mysqldumper to do backups.
      That's it. If you REALLY can't say ANYTHING nice to me at all on this forum, then I am going to go insanely mad at you. I've had enough of the UNTOLD ABUSE you are all giving me and you should really be CONSIDERATE of other people.

Comment

Originally posted by Lorraine-H View Post
        Gone into the admin and trying to do backup but it seems to get "stuck" at Processing: Post Index.

How can I do a backup?
        If you're able, check your control panel for the server to determine if there's a way to do it there. I've set our site for a complete and total backup each day. Once the backup is completed, it's copied to a separate FTP server. All handled via Cron. Lets me sleep easier at night, too.
        I drank WHAT?! - Socrates

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
        Working...
        X