Change forum display?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Change forum display?

Is there a way so that I can make it where I can have it set so that I can have images set up to represent the different forum categories and underneath (or next to) each image is a statistics of how many topics and posts have been made in that particular forum?

For instance, if you take a look at this forum (my vbulletin forum is actual a forum community fansite based on that site's games), their forums are represented by images. How can I make that happen with my forum along with the statistics?

You should search over on vbulletin.org, the modification site, to see if there is a modification to do this. There is no default option in vbulletin to set the up that way.

Please don't PM or VM me for support - I only help out in the threads.
    vBulletin Manual & vBulletin 4.0 Code Documentation (API)
    Want help modifying your vbulletin forum? Head on over to vbulletin.org
    If I post CSS and you don't know where it goes, throw it into the additional.css template.

W3Schools <- awesome site for html/css help

Comment

Already did You can see the thread here. I made a thread here because out of all the times I posted up a thread on an issue I was having, the percent chance that I actually get a reply is very slim. Lots of 0 replies on a lot of threads. Some people here have helped me with issues faster than the people at the modification site.

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
      Working...
      X