Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• show all threads

Hi guys,
    I am new to Vb but I was wondering how do we get our forums to show all threads to users and guests? instead of threads disappearing after a few days from the list. You can show all threads if you select from the "begining" in the threads section but I would like to show all threads regardless of a user selection that option.

You can't make the forum display page just list every single thread. It is designed to paginate over several pages after the set number of threads on one page is reached.
    That's it. If you REALLY can't say ANYTHING nice to me at all on this forum, then I am going to go insanely mad at you. I've had enough of the UNTOLD ABUSE you are all giving me and you should really be CONSIDERATE of other people.

Comment

Originally posted by reg_vb View Post
      Hi guys,
      I am new to Vb but I was wondering how do we get our forums to show all threads to users and guests? instead of threads disappearing after a few days from the list. You can show all threads if you select from the "begining" in the threads section but I would like to show all threads regardless of a user selection that option.
      Go to the Acp-Forums&Moderators-Forum Manager and when editing the settings for each forum set Default View Age to Show all threads.

Or run the following query at phpmyadmin to take care of it all at once:

Code:
      UPDATE forum SET daysprune = -1
      If your db tables have a prefix, make sure to include it in the query. Let me know how it will go.

Comment

Thanks guys for the replys

but I found my answer here, it was an option in the admincp

http://www.vbulletin.com/forum/showt...470&viewfull=1

Comment

Originally posted by reg_vb View Post
          Thanks guys for the replys

but I found my answer here, it was an option in the admincp

http://www.vbulletin.com/forum/showt...470&viewfull=1
          It was exactly the same things I posted above for both ways how to do that. But the most important thing is that you got it solved and that is what matters the most

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
          Working...
          X