Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Currently Active Users

How is this measured? Thanks, Jon

Manual: http://www.vbulletin.com/docs/html/m...roup_forumhome (Active Members Option)

You can turn this on or off. If on, you can specify how many days can go by before a user is considers 'not active' and therefore not counted in "Active Members". (Default is 30 days)

Or, are you talking about "Who's Online"? - That is cookie/timer based from the last click of the user.
    To be updated...

Comment

I am referring to the "What's Going On?" section on my forum. It says 434 (18 members and 416 guests).

Comment

Originally posted by Jon12345 View Post
        I am referring to the "What's Going On?" section on my forum. It says 434 (18 members and 416 guests).
        Yeah, that is cookie based. The clock starts ticking from the users last click or activity on the site. If your cookie is set for 1800 (30 minutes) they will remain on that list for 30 minutes. When the 30 minute mark is reached and there has been no further activity, then the user will drop from the list.
        To be updated...

Comment

Sorted now, thanks!

Comment

Originally posted by Jon12345 View Post
            What is the default setting or where can I check for cookie length?
            AdminCP → Settings → Options → Cookies and HTTP Header Options → Session Timeout

To make my statements more correct, this isn't so much setting the cookie timeout length but specifically for the board activity. The cookie on the user's PC won't change, only the session length of the user after they have stopped moving around in the site.
            To be updated...

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
            Working...
            X