Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Scheduled Tasks - Next run time in the future?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Scheduled Tasks - Next run time in the future?

For what ever reason, it looks like the date on my server must have changed at the beginning of the month to June, and all of the scheduled tasks ran at least once then, and haven't run since. On top of that, they're not going to run till mid June.

How can I reset all of those tasks to run properly from todays date?

http://www.vbulletin.com/forum/showt...cheduled-tasks

Search is your friend.

Sorted.

Comment

Ok, I may have been a bit to quick here...

All of my scheduled tasks are scheduled as so:

Today
      10:17 AM

Yet:

All times are GMT +13. The time now is 11:24 AM.

What's going on here...

Comment

Have you tried hitting the Run button for them to try running it manually and get the whole process kick-started again? Or, how about go in to edit one and save it and see if that kick-starts it? Or create a new task and delete the old one and see if the new one will get it all going again?

Please don't PM or VM me for support - I only help out in the threads.
        vBulletin Manual & vBulletin 4.0 Code Documentation (API)
        Want help modifying your vbulletin forum? Head on over to vbulletin.org
        If I post CSS and you don't know where it goes, throw it into the additional.css template.

W3Schools <- awesome site for html/css help

Comment

Running it manually doesn't seem to update the time it's next going to run. Have edited and saved one of the tasks to see if it'll make any difference.

Comment

Now it appears that the tasks are running - But they're not all updating the log... Any other ideas?

Comment

Not all the Scheduled Tasks are set to make an entry in the log. You'd have to edit the task and make sure it is set to Log the entry.

Please don't PM or VM me for support - I only help out in the threads.
              vBulletin Manual & vBulletin 4.0 Code Documentation (API)
              Want help modifying your vbulletin forum? Head on over to vbulletin.org
              If I post CSS and you don't know where it goes, throw it into the additional.css template.

W3Schools <- awesome site for html/css help

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
              Working...
              X