Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

VBSEO tiket support, then got hacked.. but i belive there is not a connection between

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hi,
    to be hacked its not very funny. My Forum was hacked beginning of the month.
    (Anyway i like the picture )

But what is this:
    VBSEO tiket support, then got hacked.. but i belive there is not a connection between
    I am no naive English speaker but also in German. If there are to different things not related to each other i put them in 2 sentences.
    And as a Forum Admin i know that it is possible to use 2 different threads.

But there is a relationship between hacked Forums an the Team of vBSEO.
    They are very helpful to find out the reason for the Hack and they also offers help to non costumers.
    Even if we find out that there are some forums hacked never been using vBSEO.
    The only thing i could say:
    Many thanks to the Team of vBSEO

Christian
    My Sites in German: Brasilien with Brasilien Forum

Comment

Originally posted by Homeworld'sa View Post
      We're laughing at the fact that you don't understand the concept of vBSEO being a 3rd party product and isn't supported here.
      oh men, it seems that you didn`t understand the subjet...
      i know very well the diference between vbulletin and vbseo, but can you imagine me adding this thread on vbseo forum? you must be joking..

Comment

Originally posted by CThiessen View Post
        Hi,
        to be hacked its not very funny. My Forum was hacked beginning of the month.
        (Anyway i like the picture )

But what is this:

I am no naive English speaker but also in German. If there are to different things not related to each other i put them in 2 sentences.
        And as a Forum Admin i know that it is possible to use 2 different threads.

Christian
        yes, i did mention that my english is not very good, i appologise

Comment

Originally posted by smurphy View Post
          i know very well the diference between vbulletin and vbseo, but can you imagine me adding this thread on vbseo forum? you must be joking..
          I perfectly well know the subject of this topic, but you can't really get anything from it here, since vBulletin is NOT related to vBSEO.
          That's it. If you REALLY can't say ANYTHING nice to me at all on this forum, then I am going to go insanely mad at you. I've had enough of the UNTOLD ABUSE you are all giving me and you should really be CONSIDERATE of other people.

Comment

Originally posted by Homeworld'sa View Post
            I perfectly well know the subject of this topic, but you can't really get anything from it here, since vBulletin is NOT related to vBSEO.
            I don't think the OP is going to "get" it no matter how many times we draw it out for them..
            -- Web Developer for hire
            ---Online Marketing Tools and Articles

Comment

Originally posted by smurphy View Post
              The problem is that this site is the vBulletin official support site so complaining about non-vBulletin products here will not do much good.

If your intent was to complain about your experience with vBSEO and you did not want to post it at the vBSEO support forums then a better place to post would have been one of the various 'admin' forums out there.
              [URL="http://coolscifi.com"]Cool Sci-Fi[/URL="http://coolscifi.com"] | [URL="http://awalkerbit.me"]Walking Dead[/URL="awalkerbit.me"]

Comment

I think it's a false assumption to imply indirectly (or rather directly) that the vBSEO team didn't like what you did, revoked your license and hacked your site - and then come post that here to find some wood for your fire. Well you got it. We burned you down. Deal with it. This site is not the place to whine about your conspiracy theories regarding vBSEO.

Yes, getting hacked sucks quite hard. It's sad that people do that just because they can. I mean, I can hurt their children with a stick, doesn't mean I am ..

My picture is in relation to my first phrase, not the second.

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
                Working...
                X