Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

VBSEO tiket support, then got hacked.. but i belive there is not a connection between

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• VBSEO tiket support, then got hacked.. but i belive there is not a connection between

subjetct deleted, a waste of time
    Last edited by smurphy; Mon 22 Mar '10, 10:43am.

If you have a good server security (and common sense like not using same password twice etc.) not vBseo nor vB employee can hack your forum.
    Both scripts are readable source, there are no known back-doors.

Oh and nothing wrong with VBSEO-s policy...many script makers wont let you transfer your license to another domain AT ALL.

I'm not working for them...this is just my opinion.

Comment

I think by making this post you have wasted your time and anyone who wants to read it. Coming to the vB forums and complaining about another companies policies that you don't like, won't change anything for you. But Goyo is 100% correct.

Comment

vbulletin let`s you edit you license even yout updates are expired,i feel that this should be the correct direction, taking into consideration that vbseo is made for vbulletin, only my opinion
        And i surely hope that there is not a connection betwen the two ugly stories,you cand be sure that i didn`t leaved a backdoor, i am programmer from year 2000, i hope i know how to not leave backdors opened, but thank you for reply
        Last edited by smurphy; Mon 22 Mar '10, 5:12am.

Comment

Originally posted by crazyace View Post
          I think by making this post you have wasted your time and anyone who wants to read it. Coming to the vB forums and complaining about another companies policies that you don't like, won't change anything for you. But Goyo is 100% correct.
          This post is not made for me, it is made for others like me who want to buy from them, all that is written there is real, so i can not see how do you think is usless.. but that is ok,thx

Comment

smurphy, this is NOT a vBSEO complaining forum. Go get a lawyer or complain about vBSEO elsewhere. Nobody gives a damn tbh.
            That's it. If you REALLY can't say ANYTHING nice to me at all on this forum, then I am going to go insanely mad at you. I've had enough of the UNTOLD ABUSE you are all giving me and you should really be CONSIDERATE of other people.

Comment

-if you don`t care it doesn`t mean that "Nobody gives a damn tbh"
              -in this forum i saw many vbseo title threads, so i don`t see what is your problem, you don`t care? don`t read it , maybe somebody else is interested

Comment

You'll just get the same response from vBulletin staff.
                What is this with the rude responses I keep receiving when i'm trying to help people??
                If you didn't know, you can only get support here if you have NOT modified your board with plugins. If you've installed 3rd party software, you CANNOT receive support here.

As I said, complain elsewhere, you won't get much out of posting complaints about other companies here.
                That's it. If you REALLY can't say ANYTHING nice to me at all on this forum, then I am going to go insanely mad at you. I've had enough of the UNTOLD ABUSE you are all giving me and you should really be CONSIDERATE of other people.

Comment

Originally posted by Homeworld'sa View Post
                  You'll just get the same response from vBulletin staff.
                  What is this with the rude responses I keep receiving when i'm trying to help people??
                  If you didn't know, you can only get support here if you have NOT modified your board with plugins. If you've installed 3rd party software, you CANNOT receive support here.

As I said, complain elsewhere, you won't get much out of posting complaints about other companies here.
                  /Agreed

I couldn't have said it better my self.

Comment

Hi smurphy,

I just had a look into our system and your account is exactly how it was last week when I checked it to see if it could be transferred.

It's not been deleted, or changed in any way. If you would like me to help further, please send me a PM at vBSEO.com. (or indeed, any staff member there.)
                    My Live vB5 Site - NZEating.com
                    vBulletin Hosting | vBulletin Services - Need hosting for your vB? Need it installed? Something else? Let me take that hassle off your hands.

Comment

Originally posted by crazyace View Post
                      100% agree
                      this isn't the place to complain about your experience with vbseo or anything besides vbulletin
                      -- Web Developer for hire
                      ---Online Marketing Tools and Articles

Comment

It's ok, the Internet Police has been informed!

Comment

/claps wildly
                          My Forums: The Geek District - Off Topic Hut
                          My Blog: Mikeylicious
                          Projects: Shorten URL's with kwn.me

Comment

you know what is really funny? on many forums the people are talking about vbulletin vulnerabilities and the alarmig number of vbulletin hacks, my forum has been hacked(with no backdoors leaved open)i made a topic about it, and you guys are making fun of it, that is really funny for me , 1000 more funnier then that picture ) hahahaaaaaaa

Comment

We're laughing at the fact that you don't understand the concept of vBSEO being a 3rd party product and isn't supported here.

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
                              Working...
                              X