How to turn off or disable subscribe to this threads

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How to turn off or disable subscribe to this threads

is there any option to turn off or disable subscribe to this threads. i want to disable fully subscribe option.

I don't recall that there is a way to turn it off globally. This probably requires a modification.
    To be updated...

Comment

Enf can u please explain where shall i edit or is there any way to choice selected user group can subscribe thread,

Comment

I think a better question would be why you would want to disable thread subscriptions, there may be a better answer removing all the relative links for subscriptions. I did a quick glance, and it would require a bit of editing to remove ALL of the code related to thread subscriptions.

- Create Thread
        - Reply to Thread
        - User Profile - Default Thread Subscribe Method
        - User Registration - (Part of profile setup)

Also, there is no user group control option to enable/disable thread subscriptions.

Anyway, from my first question, what's the reasoning behind disabling it?
        To be updated...

Comment

today i checked more than 55,000 subscribed thread. server goes crazy to sending email.

can i Set a limit to the max amount of Subscribed threads a member can subscribe to?
          Last edited by amaderforum; Fri 19 Mar '10, 12:11am.

Comment

I would like to disable this as well. Too many emails being sent out. Can someone look into this

www.Hangin-out.net

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
            Working...
            X