Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• tunedTECH
    replied
    No i dont want them to verify their email! once they sign up they will not able to post aywhere else until they post into introduction thread first!

So your saying the Ttech Sponsors will be my New Registered member?

Leave a comment:

• Michael Biddle
    replied
    Here is what I would do.

Make sure the option is a no.
    Revert changes to that usergroup.
    Make a new usergroup and adjust the promotion to go to that group instead.
    As for the current users in the email, they can stay there until they verify their email addresses.

Leave a comment:

• tunedTECH
    replied
    I did not touch that! it was off. but right after my coder install a mod i last check it it was on so i turn it off again!

and i did not know that im not suppose to touch it. Now what should i do to put it back the way it was?

Leave a comment:

• Michael Biddle
    replied
    By default usergroupid 3 is users awaiting email confirmation.

What this means is that you *may* have just enabled them having to confirm it?

Also, you should not touch the default usergroups, you should add your own to avoid these conflicts.

Leave a comment:

• tunedTECH
    replied
    So you think guys what causing the problem here? i dint not touch that user-group at all! but now its not working properly!

Leave a comment:

• tunedTECH
    replied
    ok here their Id's

Unregistered / Not Logged In - Group id 1
    New Registered Users - Group id 2
    Registered User's - Group id 21
    tunedTECH User's - Group id 22
    ttech Sponsors - Group id 3

before when i get a new sign up members they direct and should go to New Registered Users then right after they post their first (introduction post) they will automatically moved to Registered User's and then right after they've done posint 10+ post they will automatically move to tunedTECH User's

But now when i get a new sign up members, they automatically go to ttech Sponsors which this group should only be for my sponsors!

Leave a comment:

• Trevor Hannant
    replied
    And if they're not going into usergroup 2, then a modification is causing this issue

Leave a comment:

• Michael Biddle
    replied
    By default they go into usergroup #2. That is hard coded in many files.

Leave a comment:

• tunedTECH
    replied
    they are part of the usergroup before everything is working fine but suddenly just notice yesterday that when i get a new sign up it direct them to another usergroup right away

Leave a comment:

• SnaKe |WiH|
    replied
    check your usergroup for registered members. make sure that they are just part of that usergroup.

Leave a comment:

• tunedTECH
    started a topic Wrong usergroup sign up

Wrong usergroup sign up

OK i have many user group in my forum but before everything is working fine. but now every time i get a new sign up they become my user group sponsor right away and all my new sign up should be in my new registered group. so can anyone tell me why is doing this? please and thank you