Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

How do I search for the most recent 30 posts?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Travis-Mc
    replied
    Thank you very much! That will work!

Couple of questions... How often is the search regenerated? Are there any other simple parameters I can add to it? It is limited to 500 posts, can I reduce or expand that number? Thanks!

Leave a comment:

• Zachery
    replied
    Code:
    search.php?do=getnew&contenttype=vBForum_Post&showposts=1
    Sorry, I didn't see this before, or I would have responded. You can open a support ticket if you're not getting anwsers.

Leave a comment:

• Travis-Mc
    replied
    Is it safe to bump this yet? It's been 6 months and I still can't figure this out.

Leave a comment:

• Travis-Mc
    replied
    I'm still searching for a way to do this if anyone is will to help. Thanks!

Leave a comment:

• Travis-Mc
    started a topic How do I search for the most recent 30 posts?

How do I search for the most recent 30 posts?

I've been trying to figure this out for over an hour and I know it can't be that hard.

I just want a way to see the last 30 posts. The problem with "new posts" is it shows the threads with new posts and not the posts themselves. "today's posts" also shows the threads with new posts and not the posts themselves.

I want something to show posts not show threads, like it does when you search for something and click "show posts"

I would be okay with finding a way to just show all the new posts over the last 2 days or something, but I can't get that work in search because I need to enter a keyword. I've tried using *** but that doesn't work either.

I have a feeling this should be really simple. Several other types of forum software have a button where you can click, show the most recent 30 posts (or lastest 30 posts). I want a simple way to compare how active my forum is compared to theirs. Please help!

Thanks.