Member display...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Member display...

For some reason, some member names are bolder then other names.

For example:

The names underlined in yellow seem to be the lighter ones, and the ones underlined in green are "bolder".

If someone can tell me possible ways as to why this is, I would appreciate it because it just doesn't look nice in my opinion.

A reply from someone other then me would help...

Edit : Could it possibly be my products/mods?

I know it can't be a skin issue because I've changed themes several times and I still have this problem.
    Last edited by Lilmikeishere; Fri 19 Feb '10, 7:04am.

It looks like each usergroup has its own username markup changes. Check admincp > usergroups > usergroup manager > [one of your usergroups] > edit > User HTML Markup.
    s.molinari - I would like to ask all customers to definitely feedback issues with the software and be specific with the issues, but to basically suck-up what happened in the past and try to just look forward.

Comment

The people's names who I've underlined are all under "Registered Members", and the user HTML markup is blank for that membergroup.

I just don't understand why some registered members are bolded.

Comment

Check the html markup for the group with the crown. I'll bet it is incorrect and the tag isn't closed properly and thus it is making the later usernames bold.

(You may want to look at the forum rules about bumping posts.)

Please don't PM or VM me for support - I only help out in the threads.
        vBulletin Manual & vBulletin 4.0 Code Documentation (API)
        Want help modifying your vbulletin forum? Head on over to vbulletin.org
        If I post CSS and you don't know where it goes, throw it into the additional.css template.

W3Schools <- awesome site for html/css help

Comment

Originally posted by Lynne View Post
          Check the html markup for the group with the crown. I'll bet it is incorrect and the tag isn't closed properly and thus it is making the later usernames bold.

(You may want to look at the forum rules about bumping posts.)
          Yeah, you were right.

I also deleted all my consecutive posts.

Comment

Glad you got it sorted.

Please don't PM or VM me for support - I only help out in the threads.
            vBulletin Manual & vBulletin 4.0 Code Documentation (API)
            Want help modifying your vbulletin forum? Head on over to vbulletin.org
            If I post CSS and you don't know where it goes, throw it into the additional.css template.

W3Schools <- awesome site for html/css help

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
            Working...
            X