Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Lynne
    replied
    It really depends. If you have started to write the code yourself, then you can post in the vB3 Programming Discussions forum for help. If you need someone else to code it for you, you should post in either Requests For Paid Services or Modification Requests (Unpaid). Please realize that vbulletin.org is a site run fully by volunteers.

Leave a comment:

• EastonHockey
    replied
    Okay. I'll try that and see if I can answer how we can proceed to resolve this. In which category would you recommend me to post on vbulletin.org? Please link.

Leave a comment:

• Lynne
    replied
    The best place to get help doing this or discuss how to do it would be vbulletin.org which is the site for vbulletin modifications.

Leave a comment:

• EastonHockey
    replied
    Bringing the thread back to life. Can we do otherwise? Anyone who has tips?

Is there anyone here who have worked on this, integrating vBulletin with a start login page?

Leave a comment:

• EastonHockey
    replied
    Though it might not be as smooth directly. For example, if you're upgrading the forum. The problem is of course a bit that we then develop the forum to have more features instead of having its own code and then just use the forum as a resource. Example, if you upgrade to a newer version of the forum you have to do on their own code every time. It is locked by the forum a bit if you understand.

Are there any other approaches?

Leave a comment:

• Lynne
    replied
    You basically need to copy the login code for vbulletin into your contact page login code. I know many have done it, although I have not personally done it.

Leave a comment:

• EastonHockey
    started a topic Integrating vBulletin with a comunnity

Integrating vBulletin with a comunnity

My colleague and I run a contact page and we want to integrate the forum with the home page. When you log in to the home page that is also login in, in the forum, that you do not have to log in twice. How can we make this work? We have tested PhpBB, PunBB and Vanilla. It has been a pure nightmare to try to integrate these forums to start login. Now we thought to make one final attempt to integrate vbulletin with homepage.

Is there anyone who has previously integrated vbulletin with a site that can help us to solve this?
widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
Working...
X