• Show
Clear All

• shadowla05
    replied
    Bump any help please any one???

Leave a comment:

• shadowla05
    replied
    index.html is where my Forums is located but any how i fix the problem now i can see allmost all the images but sum are still pointing the the old domain how do i change them to point to the new domain name?

Leave a comment:

• mqqn
    replied
    Hi shadowla05 -

Why is "index.html" in your image path? That is invalid syntax for a url - check your settings.

best regards -

mqqn

Leave a comment:

• shadowla05
    started a topic Help Domian mest images up

Help Domian mest images up

i need help ASAP i just changed my domain name and now i cant see any of my styles images. i have checked the path to the images in the style manager and still canr view image. if i do a right click on the image no visible i get a url and if i type it on my browser i get a Forbidden message that says

You don't have permission to access /index.html//images/styles/earth/buttons/collapse_tcat.gif on this server.

Additionally, a 404 Not Found error was encountered while trying to use an ErrorDocument to handle the request.

i have chemod the permissions to 755 and still no go please sum one help me thanx in advancce
widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
Working...
X