requirements for a birthday to show?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• requirements for a birthday to show?

I've got a member in the Registered usergroup who has entered her month and day for the birthday, but not a year. She chose Display only Month and Day of birth for her privacy setting. Her birthday did not appear in the today's birthdays list and she was bummed.

The forum is set to show birthdays for all members of the Registered usergroup. The Active Members Time Cut-Off is set to 0.

Did her birthday not appear because she didn't enter a year?
    Project Management Knowledge Base
    Project Planning Info

Can I tag onto this?

I'm also running VB 3.8x, and I have three birthdays on today's calendar, but only one of them is showing under the "Today's Birthdays" area on the forum home page. One of the non-showing users has their birth year visible, while the other has not entered her birth year (or perhaps she is under 13 so it automatically doesn't show??). The user who is showing DOES have her year visible. All members have the same primary user group, although two of the members have a secondary user group (but one of those two is the one who IS showing on the Today's Birthday list). Regardless, both user groups are set to show birthdays as viewable publicly.

I am just perplexed as to why two of three are not on the main forum page, but all three are on the calendar. Thanks for any help you can offer.

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
    Working...
    X